Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spider-Man: First Looks, Previews & Spoilers
Um, crud. Okay, don't sue or anything. Tried editing this into my last post to avoid double posting but thing said I couldn't due to trying to edit after 1000 + minutes or something.
Anyways, here's the spoilers to Spectacular #15

[spoiler]Okay here is how the issue starts. Some lady in a black dress steps out of the car. Beautiful woman in a black dress...the villian, but not sure who she is.

Meanwhile We have Peter and MJ in the living room discussing on what to do today. MJ wants to snuggle with Pete and make him watch her show, Pete says he'll watch one episode, but they plan to take Flash out to the basketball court cause he likes to see MJ shoot the ball. All of a sudden Peter hears a noise and his ears and nose start to bleed and falls to the floor. MJ runs to him and he assures her that everything is okay ...now and his spider sence is going off and he goes out to find out wha the hell is going one.

Nick Fury goes to Capt America and say Sheild needs his help. Then we see Spidey swinging towards the problem and meeting up with Capt America. I love the onliner he gives Cap, I cracked up. Capt knows what's going on, but give little info to Spidey and they decide to team up to take the woman down. Spidey scales the walls to the rooftop while Cap, goes inside to the stairs to reach the roof. Spidey reaches the roof and sees the woman and they fight. Turns out the woman has a high pitch scream and makes Spidey's nose and ears bleed and he's in pain again. Cap shows up and he fights her and gets knocked out. Turns out that the woman is called Ana, and the words "insect" and "cockroach" are directed towards her...Spidey is confused, but Capt knows the woman and she knows him. Spidey is ready to fight her again when she inflicts the pain on him...still wozzy and trying to fight...Spidey just leans against Ana and she tells him that "This is natures way." Then she um...well...just click the link[/spoiler]

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/spydernorbs/ssm14.jpg">http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43 ... /ssm14.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Messages In This Thread