Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Movies: X3
From Ain't it Cool News...

"...word now from two different sources regarding this past Tuesday morning’s announcement of the new director of X-MEN 3. It’s happening. The film’s a go. Matthew Vaughn, director of LAYER CAKE, will direct X-MEN 3 for Fox. Expect them to try to beat SUPERMAN to theaters, too."

also..."Seems that Professor Xavier is adding three new team members this time out. Personally, I think I’m happiest to hear that BEAST will be joining the X-Men. I love that blue furry bastard, and it sounds like he’s going to serve the same role in these films that Morpheus did in THE MATRIX.

All of you Cajun fans can finally rest easy. GAMBIT will indeed be part of the film this time around, and expect them to cast a fairly big name in the role.

Now... what would a bit of superhero news be without some controversy? Ready for this one? ANGEL will be in the movie. But ANGEL... will be a girl."

Sounds to me like some good news all around. I can live with Angel being a girl as long as it is done with quality. Keep your fingers crossed for some good casting all around, especially when it comes to everyone's favorite bouncing blue mutant.
-Thor

Messages In This Thread