Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen Titans
Quote:Well well well. Now I find myself at a crossroads. On the one hand, I love the show the way it is, mixing comedic epidsodes with more serious ones and having a slightly anime cartoon feel throughout. But after these last few episodes....especially Aftershock parts one and two, I really don't know if I want the show to stay it's present course or take a turn towards JLU and become more serious.

If it stays the same, I know I won't be disappointed by anything they do. But if they make it a bit more mature....then one could only imagine the stories that could be told.

- The Truth

Well, hopefully this will answer your question, Truth. Robin's talk on the line between good and evil sure seemed pretty mature. Very nice.

Anyways...

Season 3 Episode Listing w/ spoiler summaries.

[spoiler]Episode #27 - Deception
Original Airdate - August 28th, 2004 - Third Season Premiere

School's back in session at the HIVE Academy, and Gizmo, Jinx and Mammoth are up to something. To find out what, the Titans send Cyborg on a daring undercover mission to infiltrate the academy and blend in as one of their own.

Episode #28 - X
Original Airdate - September 4th, 2004

When the Titans track down the culprit in a string of recent robberies, our heroes are shocked to find themselves facing a foe they thought they'd never see again: Robin's evil alter-ego: the mysterious Red X. Is Robin to blame for Red X's crimes?

Episode #29 - Betrothed
Original Airdate -

The Teen Titans take a road trip to Starfire's home planet, Tamaran. But this is no ordinary visit: The Grand Ruler of Tamaran has arranged for Starfire to be marrie! The Titans try to go along with the strange ways of Starfire's home world, but Robin has a hard time believing that Starfire really wants to marry someone she's never even met.

Episode #30 - Crash
Original Airdate -

When Beast Boy mistakes Cyborg's system recharger for a video game system, he accidentally infects it with a nasty computer virus. The virus quickly spreads to Cyborg himself, causing the half-teen-half-machine to go haywire. The only way to stop the virus is to shrink down to microscopic size and go on a fantastic voyage inside Cyborg.

Episode #31 - Haunted
Original Airdate -

Ever since the Titans' final confrontation with Slade, Robin has been haunted by one question: is Slade really gone? When Cinderblock breaks out of jail, Robin finally gets his answer: he sees Slade. Robin goes after him, fiercely determined to stop his nemesis once and for all.

Episode #32 - Spellbound
Original Airdate -

There's no one else quite like Raven: dark, somber and undeniably creepy. Even with four friends around her, Raven still manages to feel alone in Titans Tower...until she discovers a charming young wizard named Malchior trapped inside one of her ancient books.

Episode #33 - Revolution
Original Airdate -

The Titans Fourth of July festivities are cut short when Mad Mod crashes the party, declaring the American Revolution a hoax and reclaiming the city for Jolly Old England. If that wasn't enough, old Mod uses his high-tech cane to steal Robin's youth, making "King Moddie" young again, while Robin turns into a withered, dried-up old man.

Episode #34 - Wavelength
Original Airdate -

Brother Blood is back. And this time, it's personal. Cyborg learns that Blood stole his blueprints - and the villain is using Cy's technology to create a doomsday device. Can Cyborg take charge of the team and lead a mission to stop his arch-enemy? Or will he even get the chance?

Episode #35 - The Beast Within
Original Airdate -

When Beast Boy begisn turning into an angr and aggressive Man-Beast against his will, can the Titans save themselves from their savage friend?

Episode #36 - Can I Keep Him?
Original Airdate -

Starfire adopts a weird mutant silkworm named "Silkie" as a pet. When when she feeds him some alien food from Tamaran, Silkie has an unexpected - and monstrous - growth spurt. Can Starfire still keep her beloved worm?

Episode #37 - Bunny Raven
Original Airdate -

The Amazing Mumbo is up to his old tricks. When the Titans try to stop the madcap magician in mid-performance, Mumbo pulls a fast one. With a wave of his wand, he sucks the Titans into his hat...where our heroes discover a strange, magical world of weirdness.

Episode #38 - Titans East, Part 1
Original Airdate -

The final showdown between Cyborg and Brother Blood culminates in the creation of a new branch of the Titans team. Titans East includes a new tower in a new city with five new members: Aqualad, Bumblebee, Speedy and a pair of high-speed twins known as Mas Y Menos.

Episode #39 - Titans East, Part 2
Original Airdate - - Third Season Finale

The final showdown between Cyborg and Brother Blood culminates in the creation of a new branch of the Titans team. Titans East includes a new tower in a new city with five new members: Aqualad, Bumblebee, Speedy and a pair of high-speed twins known as Mas Y Menos. [/spoiler]

Sorry I'm two episodes late. This show is just...AWESOME!!!
Too bad the DVD coming out only has the first six episodes instead of a box set of the entire first season. Oh well, I'm getting it anyways.

Messages In This Thread