Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen Titans
Well...it's finally happened. I've fallen in love with this show all over again. No offense to anyone here....but if you somehow managed to miss "Titans East: Part 1" then you should just go throw yourself off the nearest cliff because you have missed the best pre-theme song sequence Evar!!

EVAR!!!!

But before I get ahead of myself, Let's discuss "Bunny Raven". When my little bro first told me the premise of this episode, I was a bit underwhelmed, but after witnessing the execution I must say I was very amused, and impressed with it overall. In hopes of not giving to much away, Mumbo Jumbo has shown to have quite a pit of potential. He impressed me in so many ways....

But now back to "Titans East: P1"....... EVAR!! Sorry. Just had to get that out of my system. If nothing else, this episode will please many people just by bringing back past fan favorites Speedy, Aqualad, and Bumblebee. Not to mention the newest Titans, Mas y Menos (Plus and Minsus). To paraphrase Aqualad..."They're small, from Guatemala, and they only speak Spanish. Oh... and they move really really fast, but only when they're touching." I'm quite sure that they've become my friend's new favorites, not only because of the Spanish thing, but also because he's convinced they swore at one point in the show.

The team interaction of Titans East is intertaining enough, but when you add in the return of Cyborg's honorary Arch-Nemisis, and the way the show itself ended, you have an episode which appears to have as much potential as Aftershock parts 1 and 2.

Anyone else manage to catch either of these two episodes?

Messages In This Thread