Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen Titans
Spiderbob Wrote:There is NO WAY you can take him seriously. None. Slade, or any other respectable villian, would NEVER be caught DEAD looking like that or humilating themselves to such an extent. It's pathetic!! Blood's pathetic!
And then, his big plan at the end was to mentally control everybody and start an ultimate school of villians... If they're being controlled, and he has the power to controll such a large population, why the h. does he need to create a school?!? There's no point. Just take over the stupid city.

Perhaps you're simply comparing him to Slade to much. I mean, they are two different characters with two different objectives and two different motives. Slade was more or less, a evil Batman looking for his own evil Robin. Someone to take his place further down the line. Brother Blood isn't looking for a replacement. Nor does he want to take over/destroy the city like Slade does. Blood simply wants to make the supervillain of tomorrow.

It's kinda like comparing someone like The Penguin to The Joker. Both hate the Batman sure, but that's about where the similarities end. Cobblepot is a capitalist. He doesn't like to get his hands dirty, doesn't want to take over the world (merely the criminal one to some extent), and wants to draw Batman's attention as little as possible. Joker on the other hand loves to get his hands dirty, loves being in Batman's spotlight, and has no ambition to become the king of crime.

Don't get me wrong, as I say you can dislike him until the cows come home. I'm fine with that. I merely ask that you dislike him on the grounds that he's a tool....and not because he ain't Slade.Big Grin I mean after all.....who is?

Messages In This Thread