Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Watch - Out of Character Thread
Pretty much everything she said is right. While I do think the idea of duplicate characters would be interesting, it could get confusing for me especially. So for now we will say no to the duplicate character question, unless like she said, you could distinguish between the two in some profound way.

In some cases the teams characters will be chosen at random for each chapter, but I will try to tailer the team to the task at hand the best I can. If I know the mission will hold alot of action, I would pick the characters that are best suited to that.

And no, a new player would most likely not have to wait for both characters of an existing player to leave the game before entering. They would probably get added to the team straight away. Although, I will likely institute the 10 player cap that I have used in the past, so things don't get out of hand. If this is the case, and the game becomes hugely popular, I may have to institute some kind of waiting list. But I will make sure a prospective player does not languish on the waiting list for too long.

I hope this answers your questions. If you have any more, fire away. And I hope to hear the rest of your opinions on this idea real soon, that way we can get the game started!

TMT

Messages In This Thread