Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Watch - Out of Character Thread
If, again, if that post was for me, then here's my defense, if not, ignore this post.
Victoria said
Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Victoria watched the scene between Spider-Man and Rogue play out with mild amusement. Irritation was more to the kin of the feeling, but she pushed it off.
"Look sweetheart, I hate to sound all negative nancy about this, but if you had planned on keeping your "problem" a secret...then perhaps taking Dr. Strange up on his offer and joining a team wasn't the wisest move."
Crossing her arms over her chest, Victoria gauged the reaction from each of her team members to the statement she had just made.
"I've lost entirely too many teammates in the line of duty to have to deal with a weeping willow day one."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't having Peter reading her thoughts or intercepting them, I was going by what Victoria had said. She said she didn't want to deal with Rogue's weeping and she was acting irritated as you said. Peter was reacting off of that, taking it that Victoria didn't feel like helping the self piting Rogue and going by her irritated reaction on the scence he made the "i know what your thinking" comment.
Sorry if it was confusing and an annoyance, but that's what I was doing.
And as for the telepathic communication, in the past Spidey would think thoughts and Victoria would pick up on them and think things back to him. In my post he was confident that she would do the same, since they had done it before. That's what he was attempting to do. Again sorry if it wasn't clear.

Messages In This Thread