Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Watch - Out of Character Thread
Ok, just wanted to give you all a heads up into the twisted psyche of Victoria. Please remember, that this is all out of game information. If Thor catches anyone using any of this (besides me), heads will roll... :-)
If you think she's coming off like a bitch, well, she's supposed to right now. Her anger and frustration are really starting to eat at her and she's taking it out on everyone. Don't take it personally as a player, please..it's only in the game. I love you all, except Local! :-p

Victoria's mad about being lied to, she's a little jealous of the fact that the new people didn't have to deal with the grief and horror of thinking their whole lives were destroyed, she's more than a little confused with Hank right now, cause ever since they found out about Sinister and his perverted interest in his own daughter, Hank hasn't much more than held her hand or given her a good night kiss, and really, Scott's death is affecting her badly. Moreso than Sam's did. Scott was a part of her and knowing he died so heniously and she did nothing to try to find him, then finding out he wouldn't have had to die, it's eating at her bad.
That's why she's snappy, and bitchy, and just down right intolerable right now. The only reason the Phoenix hasn't taken advantage of her at this point is because of Dr. Strange's little spell session with it.
This is something I plan on taking my time letting her work out and try to fix herself. Because she's only going to get worse before it gets better.
Be prepared to weather the storm!

:-)
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread