Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Watch - Out of Character Thread
Firstly, like TMT has said RPG’s leave a lot of room for interpretation and as it ended up I guess both myself and Chanty both assumed that the room was tiny and since Nova had never mentioned that Rogue moved further into the room I assumed that a great deal of the team was still very near the door. Now my post was not a personal attack at all, nor was it Paige making Rogue out to be the bad guy…she was upset and had thought that Rogue ‘flame on’ was very dangerous and could have very well killed her, and for anyone who knows my Paige well knows that she’s a bouncy ball of emotions most days she can go from happy to sad in a split second (Local, Chanty, Spiderbob, and Tessa should all remember the numerous times she broke down in tears during our last game over on MB.) So really Paige just needed to vent her anger somehow, and that way was using someone as a punching bag of sorts and seeing how she was a little upset at in her opinion Rogue’s blatant disregard for Paige’s safety she took it out on her. Paige has always been and will always be a bit of a hotheaded woman…. she does thinks before thinking.

Now I would like to stress that Paige’s actions in no way reflect my feelings, I’ve been Rping long enough not to let my personal feelings control my character. So please Nova do not think it was a personal attack on you or a dislike of your character, because to be honest it’s neither. I did not mean to offend you at all by my post, and if I did I’m sorry…but please lets all just remember that at the end of the day this is all just a game and they are just characters (although sometimes they seem to write themselves.). Plus every superhero team needs to have at least two people who don’t get along with each other ^_^

Oh and I do have to say aside from my post causing this little confusion, I do believe it's the best Paige post I've made in this game thus far ^_^

- Liz
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread