Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Watch - Out of Character Thread
Ok....while I realize I'm not on Active Roster at the moment (no worries Solace....I'm not that offended at being left out of your post), I have been reading the story as it's been progressing and as such would like to point out one.....very small...and yet immensly important thing.(To me at any rate)

Quote:Posted By Enchantress in "Chapter One"

"Come on, I know I sound like Kyle, but admit it, even as much as I hate to, he was right to a point."

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It's enough to bring a smile to a person's face.

And indeed, no one can really be faulted in this situation. As Thor said, if anything it may perhaps be he who is responsible for not clarifying the characters surroundings, but even then you can't expect this many characters to all get along and work well together as a team right off the bat. You've got over a half dozen different mentalities in the game, all trying to do their best in the situation they're in with what they have. Of course toes are going to get stepped on and [in-game] feelings hurt, but until characters have a chance to really get to know one another and work out some sort of rhythm, these things are going to happen.

Of course....now I get to be the one sending PMs to the GM complaining about all the "hostility" between characters. Wink

Messages In This Thread