Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Watch - Out of Character Thread
First off, Victoria is not Psychotoic. She's moody, she's emotional, she just lost one of her friends, just recently found out her father molested her in ways you wouldn't even want to know, and as I stated before in this very thread, her boyfriend is completely ignoring her and has since then.
Now, as far as why Paige didn't go at Victoria, it's pretty clear.... Victoria said two things directly to Paige.
"You, of all people, should be running right now." and "You wanna help?" Victoria took in the fact that there were too many people in the room, the proximity was too close, and should anything happen to her while trying to get Barry and the Phoenix decided to rear it's ugly head, Paige would be in imminent danger.
Paige wanted to do something, Victoria helped her do it, end of story. While it might not have been the keenest of ways for Victoria to go about it, it was done and it's done and over with. No where did Solace say that Paige wasn't pissed off at Victoria. Trust me, she is...and I know that for a fact. It's just...would *YOU* want to pick a fight with Victoria right now? Not a wise idea. Although, I've always wanted to see her and Tessa do Jello wrestling. Tongue

Truth, you need to keep reading, Victoria's made a few mentions of Kyle recently.

As for everything that's happened in game recently from a personal standpoint... I feel everyone is doing a brilliant job with the entire thing.
You can't let personal feelings get into all this and you certainly can't let your feelings get hurt. If that were the case, Truth and I would have killed each other a long time ago! (everyone remember the Kyle/Victoria wars?)
In the end, it's one very creatively written story and devices like this only push you to be more creative and to expand your written words.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread