Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Watch - Out of Character Thread
He's right...
Someone once told me that Victoria and Beast were the heart and soul of the team. I think that had alot to do with the fact that Bill and I took alot of time and care in our posts and shot them back and forth at each other sometimes 10-15 at a time on our record days.
But...because I've slowed down...in many many ways...it seems everyone else is following that cue. Bill's been sick alot this year....and I'm pregnant. So we've both haven't had alot of time to do things. My new job has picked up so massively that I don't have time during work hours to check the boards anymore.
I more than anyone right now understand that real life takes a front seat. BELIEVE ME! I'm 3 months away from a lifetime of responsibility. BUT...I'm also one of the first people to jump in and post when I have a chance...and I still will.
I've got big plans for Victoria coming up soon, and the slower this game drags on, the longer it's taking!
Again, the more your characters interact with others, the more indepth they get. They become more than one dimensional letters on a page, they become something or someone you can relate to. Remember that...

Now, I'm off to dig the Phoenix out...excuse me.....

*waddles off the podium*
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread