Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Watch - Out of Character Thread
*Sigh*

I know it's a little late in the game to be asking but ummmmm.....would it be at all possible to change my character again? I know I know....this like...the second or third time, but since Usagi hasn't exactly been snatched from his reality and interacted with the other's yet, it wouldn't...or at least shouldn't affect the game adversely in any way. Cloak I'll keep, to be sure, as I'm quite fond of the notion behind "him", but there's still that voice in the back of my head that tells me that there's still a character type that's missing from the team that Miyamoto simply doesn't fill correctly. And no...it's not the wacky, bi-polar, swinger lifestyle living, comic releif.

I already have a character in mind and an extremely short but to the point bio written out, though I may find a more suitable character and whip up a bio for him/her instead. Matter of fact....a great idea Just popped into my head. Well ok...it's a really bad idea now that I think about it.....but the character itself is just what I'm looking for.

So great Thunder God of hammers and beer.....would it be possible?

Messages In This Thread