Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
For the most part, Tatyana had kept herself cloaked from everyone's eyesight for the past few weeks. She knew her companions were curious, but she didn't want to draw any more attention than she needed at this point.
She had been about to speak up when Matthias had returned. As she muttered a protection prayer in her native Romanian, she reached inside her cloak for one of the many charms that dangled from her waist. Clutching it in her hand, she closed her eyes for a moment and tried her best to retain the calm she had so far.
Life had been a series of strange events for her over the past year. But somewhere deep inside, after all the things she had seen, her heart called out to the one person it shouldn't call to.
"Tis naught but his hold on you, as time passes it will fade."
Even as she fought a battle with the demons of the dark, she pulled her hood back and let everyone see her for the first time.
"Forgive my interruption, but I must admit to you of my unnatural fear of twilight...so forgive me if I am not very vocal during these hours, I use them to pray for my soul." her voice had such a musical quality to it, a soft sort of melody that flowed over a person.
Her golden eyes scanned trees and the skyline. They were almost hawklike in their appearance and she missed not a single leaf on the trees or blade of grass. One could tell she was on watch for something, or someone.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread