Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
Tatyana gave Liath a smile as Matthias approached her.
"Lead on you say? How sure are you that I will not lead you astray?" she smiled at Matthias as they left the relative comfort of the fireside and moved towards the darkness of the woods.
Her playful demeanor fell away as soon as the darkness surrounded them and she paused upon hearing the cry of a wolf far in the distance.
"Did you hear that?" her voice held the slightest quiver as she reached for his arm.
Turning her head just slightly to look at him in the moonlight, she watched him for a moment before she spoke.
"You should know, My Lord, that I saw your gaze earlier and where it traveled. Which means you know my secret. Have a care with it. We are hunted even now by that which gave me those marks. I am forever marked and tainted by him." she looked back up to the moon and tilted her head back slightly.
"I felt that you, of all, should know this...before the others did.. Should we cross paths with that being.." she felt it in the air, her body jerked against the calling in her blood, and she lowered her head again and looked at Matthias.
"I did not want us to get off on the wrong foot, My Lord. We are traveling companions afterall...the path we walk is not far apart..."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread