Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
“Well Nightwalker that was not as full of gore as I expected, you are definitely not like your kind…” Mila’s amber eyes roamed over Matthias trying to catch a gesture or look that might give away his true pleasure in remembering the last part of that tale, for she was sure it was the part he loved to remember the most. “Tell me, why is it your kind can be so loving towards one another…. yet kill innocent humans?” It was a simple question and one that had been haunting Mila since the first time she’d stumbled across a vampire in the 6th century, pushing dark hair out of her eyes the immortal woman had laid aside her sewing so as not have any distractions while she was telling her tale.

“I’ve many a tale to tell, so I wonder Lady Yalene which one it is you speak of?” Mila smiled softly at the younger Greek, Yalene being the only person in their traveling troupe that she’d known before hand. “I can tell tales of love and peace, war and violence’s and something in-between…so after the Nightwalker’s tale what is it you would all like to hear?”
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread