Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
Mila ran a hand through her long curls, her amber eyes focused on the center of the fire as she let Yalene’s question drift through her mind. How did she feel about the company she was keeping? Tilting her head back a bit Mila let out a deep sigh and glanced towards the makeshift pasture in which Roval and Seregon were kept, listing to the soft sounds of them munching away on the grass. “Much like you I have found it much more wise not to judge your company to deeply. The night dwelling makes me uneasy, I cannot read him and far to many times have a dwelt with men of his kind.” Mila wasn’t necessarily speaking of vampire men, but just men of Matthias’ nature: arrogant and vain two things that could be the downfall of any man.

“But then many would say the same of me, for my heritage is a mixed one and many would be made uneasy if I were to tell them what it was my mother was.” She was not going to give away all her secrets just yet, but if Yalene asked her to give a better explanation of her heritage Mila would not withhold the information.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread