Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
Tatyana looked more than a little offended by the fact that she had been ignored, but brushed it off. Men were like that and it was a fact she had gotten used to some time ago. Women were, as society gathered, seen and not heard.
Standing, she shook her skirts hard and headed back towards the encampment, slinging her bow across her back once more.
Entering the circle of firelight, she smiled at Milla and Yalene.
"Apparently, My Ladies, it seems we are not needed at this point. Be that the case, I think I shall make my rest here with you and let the men worry about themselves." she smiled polietely to them both and sat herself down.
Pulling the tambourine from her waist, along with the purple velvet pouch containing her tarot cards, she lay them beside her and glanced over her shoulder for a moment, back into the darkness.
"I often wonder if it is of the male sex persuasion to use their brains? Ladies? For example, they go out into the darkness, frought with peril, unarmed and unawares. Methinks the mead has soak their brains throughly!" her soft laughter sounded as melodic as her speech as it echoed into the night.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread