Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
Mila had to suppress a laugh as the trickster fairy informed them that mortals didn’t not heed folklore, it was then that she made up her mind that this fairy was not an observant type. “Mortal? Little fairy you are indeed blind if you are unable to place that I am not mortal, though I cannot speak of Lord Liath’s mortality I was assume that he does not live the life of a mortal either.” She spoke with a fluid and authoritative voice, her ambers eyes fixed on the trickster fairy. “Romidia, I would find it wise that you make it known to your friend that we are not to be the target of it’s next trick.” Mila’s gaze was still leveled at the fairy, unsure as to if she should even take her eyes off of it at all.

“I have seen none of her kind either, though I like you have seen creatures that could be of close relations to these trickster fairies.” Shifting her position her seat, the soft folds of her jacket rustled and the dirt underneath her foots made soft noises, Mila was not tired yet and was not sure she would be able to turn in at all with these creatures lurking around their campsite.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread