Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
The little blond fairy creature looked at Liath, “I do not know where Fhadeel has went.” She informed the man curtly, “Though it is simple to conclude that he is no doubt causing mischief wherever he has gone.” Romidia had stopped watching the wolf, deciding that there was no mischief to be had at the current time.
“You large folk feel and look the same to my eyes, I play pranks upon you I do not care to know whether you will die quickly or live on as the trees.” The trickster didn’t take well to Mila’s veiled suggestion, jumping from her seat and giving the immortal an unsettling smile, “I am not my kins keeper, he will do as he pleases and so shall I.” The blond trickster made a motion with her hand and one of the small tents they had set up near the wagon crumpled in an unceremonious heap of fabric and wood.

It was soon apparent that the tent had been occupied when the voice of Yalene wafted into the air as she struggled to free herself from the mass of fabric.
“Your small companion is not pleased.” Romidia said through giggles, her blue eyes sparkling happily.

Elsewhere Matthias and Tatyana were alerted of another presence as a voice floated through the trees to them, “Everything is a mystery my dear lady,” and then laughter as the branches around them shook playfully as if caught by the wind, “He longs, and you are befuddled.” The voice continued, before the forest went back into silence, though the branches still shook.

-Theore

Messages In This Thread