Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
“To provoke creatures such as yourself is what brings me enjoyment, my lady.” The trickster responded, allowing Tatyana to glimpse him briefly in the trees before disappearing once again, “I wish no harm upon you, but I do wish to keep myself entertained, and what is more entertaining to a trickster than to play pranks upon the lesser intelligent upon the land.” The laughter rung through the trees again as a dark haired figure appeared perched ten feet above the forest floor.
“Perhaps my lady, I merely wish to strike an agreement with you, you having my companion held captive at your camp.” He said.

Romidia waved her hand and the tent began to rebuild itself, “I do assure you, I meant the young one no harm, and she has threatened my life enough this evening. I wish only to be left alone, and perhaps if your kindness is great enough I wish to be set free.” She blinked blue eyes first at the male, then at both the females, still eyeing the wolf warily every so often.
“My companion and I are not nearly the most dangerous beings living in those woods, did the townsfolk not tell you what they regularly keep at bay?” She asked them, though it was clear by they’re behavior they had not been informed.

-Theore

Messages In This Thread