Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
“Spirits, violent, evil spirits roused awake in the depths of the woods by the violence of the wars.” Romidia said softly, “The villagers will not speak of it to others, though they should have given you warning; they have not accepted the existence fully of the spirits, they merely protect themselves from the wraiths, and pray to their catholic God to keep them from harm.” She looked up as Tatyana returned and noticed the shadowed figure walking behind her, her eyes lighting up.
“Fhadeel, tell them of the spirits!” Romidia prompted her companion; her blue eyes begging, “You have more knowledge than I.”

Fhadeel gave the smaller trickster an appraising look, but did not open his mouth to speak; he continued to stay outside the ring of light the fire was creating.
“The wraiths are soldiers of some form, they were brought upon this village by violent acts and they’re numbers grow with the many souls lost to the new war.” He said coolly and slowly, “Your pack animals sense them, though they are far in the heart of the woods; but what does a mere trickster know of such things. I merely trip the old woman and cause your last companion to make threats upon my life.” A note a distaste rung true in the dark haired fairy’s voice as he finished.

-Theore

Messages In This Thread