Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
Matthias smiled as Tatyana walked away with Fhadeel. "Bloody fairies, interrupting all the time." he said to himself as he looked around, Tatyana's scent still lingered, and he revelled in it. ”She is truly a most magnificent vision.” was the thought that crossed his mind multiple times ”Even though she knows what I really am, after all she went through...”. He smiled to himself, could it be that he was actually developing an affection for this woman? Something beyond lust, or need for blood? She was nice to him, was capable of having fun with him, and she had the greatest bum he ever had the pleasure of seeing. ”Curse that stupid fairy and this stupid soul.” he thought while chuckling.

“Guess I’d better get back to camp.” Standing up, Matthias slowly made his way back to camp, although not allowing himself to be seen. When Fhadeel spoke of him in the matter he did though, Matthias could not help reveal himself and appeared behind Tatyana, placing his hand gently upon her shoulder. “I’d watch the way you speak of us, if you cherish your life.” He said with a smile as he glanced at Tatyana.

Messages In This Thread