Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
Mila was thankful that they would be moving soon, something about these woods hadn’t ever sat well with her. She could sense some deep-seated emotions flowing throughout the old trees and it’d set her unease the entire time they had been camped here. “I believe I will be taking Lord Liath up on his suggestion of sleep, my mind is telling me I am not tired but my eyes beg to differ.” A soft smile rested on the immortal woman’s face as she slowly gathered up her sewing basket and made her way silently to her tent, stopping only briefly to check on Roval before stepping inside her tent.

She did not have a lot of belongings with her, a cot like bed was up against one wall of the tent, and a small chest that held her belongings and her sword were all the belongings she had with her. Opening up the small chest she placed the sewing get and garments inside, the chest was old and had Greek engraved into it’s sides. As she took her hair out of it’s wind blow up-do and removed most of her outer clothing Mila quietly hummed a happy tone, making the work of pulling back the covers on her quaint bed and climbing underneath them that much easier. As she closed her eyes sleep quickly overtook her and dreams of her past soon joined her as she slept and Mila was taken back to a time in her youth when she had merely been just a little girl and not the wise woman she was today.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread