Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Road To Nowhere: The Beginning
"I think Lady Mila has an excellent point. We should try to get some rest whilst we can. It has indeed been a long night and am I loath to admit it, but I am growing weary. All that dancing earlier today has taken a toll upon me." she slipped away from Matthais and made her way to the area she had designated earlier for her own tent. True, it wasn't much and she really did miss having her own wagon like she had with her caravan and her people, but the small tent was enough for her now.

Events of the past loomed heavy on her mind as did the events of the night. She didn't bother removing any of her clothing save her shoes as she laid down on the pile of pelts she used for her bed. The moon this night had brought out a longing in her she had not wanted to admit to. Letting out a deep sigh, her mind went to her brothers, Pasha and Torvi.
"I miss you terribly." she whispered as she rolled over, clutching one of the pelts to her and buried her face in it to keep from crying. It was all so fresh in her mind, but years had passed since the events that had transpired that took her from her caravan and rob her brothers of their lives.
She felt as if she had betrayed them...her love and longing for Vasili had caused their deaths...Vasili's own hand and taken their lives, and while she should hate him for everything...on nights like this, she found herself longing for his embrace once more. Demon or Angel, she wasn't sure...but all she did know was that with each day that passed it was one day she was not closer to losing her mortality to her dark lover.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread