Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic Four-Reviews and Movie Info
As reported by <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cinescape.com">www.cinescape.com</a><!-- w --> today:

Jessica Alba has won the role of The Invisible Woman in the FANTASTIC FOUR movie. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Alba beat out other potential candidates Rachel McAdams (MEAN GIRLS) and Elizabeth Banks (SPIDER-MAN 2) for the part.

The DARK ANGEL actress is the final member of the superhero quartet which includes Ioan Gruffudd as Mr. Fantastic, Chris Evans as the Human Torch, and Michael Chiklis as The Thing. Alba appeared most recently in HONEY and has a part in Robert Rodriguez's SIN CITY.

While no true details have leaked from Simon Kinsberg's script, it's believed that the movie's villain remains Doctor Doom. If that is still the case the character of Doom would be the final major member of the production left to be cast.

-----------------------------------------------

Now, while Jessica Alba wouldn't have been my first choice, I did like Dark Angel and think that she is a competant actress. I hope she looks good with blonde hair (god, I hope they give her blonde hair). I refuse to judge a film simply on casting anymore, because I have been pleasantly surprised in the past. I will just wait and see, and pass judgement after I have seen the final product.

TMT

Messages In This Thread