Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic Four-Reviews and Movie Info
I've seen a lot of negative reaction to the Jessica Alba casting on various message boards. Personally I am going to take a wait and see approach (perhaps costuming will make us believe a bit more). She definitely has the ability to play in an action/comedy/sci fi role as shown in Dark Angel (where of course she was hand picked for the role by James "The Titanic Terminator" Cameron, no slouch when it comes to spotting a previously undiscovered talent.) She has also already opened a movie (Honey) which I believe while not a classic movie by any stretch of the imagination, did go down reasonably well with it's target audience of young to late teens. The only doubt I have about the movie isn't the acting talent, but the directing talent. Story hasn't had much movie experience, but then come to think of it neither had Singer when he began X-Men.

I think with the right script, and a dedicated creative team this could turn into a fun comic adaptation.. of course it could also end up in the bootleg bin beside Corman's 80s effort.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread