Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is your comic book day?
If I can make it out of work at a decent time, Thursday is my day to go (if not I usually manage to make a trip Fridays) and have a good long trawl around Forbidden Planet in Glasgow.

I usually get in and head straight for the new book shelf (where they display their most recent deliveries be it comics or trades) I have a quick scan through the books there and see what catches my eye. I then usually take a wander around the rest of the store, especially the trade section at the back. Even now I still occasionally come across a book I hadn't seen before. This happened with Crimson by Humberto Ramos where I managed to pick up all 4 trades (not 3 J.. got it wrong! I have the whole 24 issues!!) and with Jim Lee's Divine Right mini series.

After making my book choices I usually then go have a look at the figures section and see if anything screams BUY ME! Last time I was in the Batman HUSH action figure set screamed at me and I succumbed buying Batman, Joker, Hush and Huntress (I gave Ivy a miss - not a fave character and the sculpt was not as impressive as the others.)

So that's what I plan to do tonight Smile
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread