Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter One: The Watch
Victoria squeezed Hank's hand as he spoke and watched everyone's reaction as Dr. Strange filled them in. She could feel Spider-Man's anger and knew he was feeling the exact same thing she had when Stephen had told her and Hank the truth.
None of it had been necessary...and Scott's death had been in vain. It was a hard pill for her to swallow.
Her only consolation was that she had gotten to see Piotr and Kitty again and it took a great weight off her heart to know they were safe and alive.
Her dark eyes watched Paige carefully before she finally spoke.
"Paige...You among all of us have more of a reason to go home any time you want. And that's the grand part, you can. But we were all brought together for a purpose with no weighty obligations and no need to worry about everyone at home. I'm staying. Other than the few people back home who did miss me, for the most part they all thought I had just holed myself up in the lab for the better part of a year. Besides...my home's here now...and so is my family." she squeezed Hank's fingers as she looked over at him, then back to Tessa, Paige and Spider-Man, then to the newcomer.
"We are here to make a difference, because we can. So who are we to turn down Dr. Strange?"
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread