Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter One: The Watch
Paige could feel her knees going weak at the mention that Jono was alive and well and knew that she wasn’t died, her vision began to blur with tears she wasn’t willing to let fall in the companion of some many. “Though ah still don’t trust yah, ah believe that yah aren’t lyin’ when yuh say Jono knows ah’m alive. For that bit of information ah’m thankful.” Paige looked at Dr. Strange, still untrusting of him as a person but he seemed sincere when he said their loved ones are alive and well. Plus if Hank and ‘Toria trust him then she didn’t really have any reason not to, after all they hadn’t lead her astray yet.

The blond shifted her gaze when Victoria spoke, “Yuh right Victoria, ah do have a big ole’ reason to want to go home. But ah’ve never been one to leave mah teammates high and dry, Jono will be there when I decide to go home either for good or for a visit. But either way he knows ah’m safe and that alone has eased a great deal of my burdens.” Paige paused for a moment to push strands of blond hair out of eyes and in the process try to wipe away the few tears that had fallen. “Ah can’t very well say ah’m going home after the speech Victoria just gave, so y’all aren’t rid of me that easy.” The blond metamorph flashed a smile at her teammates as she said this; after all they were as much her family as the people back in her own reality.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread