Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter One: The Watch
"Tessa...stop and think for a moment..." Victoria leaned forward and placed her hand on Tessa's arm.
"How exactly am I going to explain Hank to Piotr and Kitty?" Victoria gave her a curious look and almost laughed.
"I mean, that conversation would go something like..."Mom, Dad...this is Hank...yeah..I know..no I know..but no..he's not *that* Hank McCoy...he's from a different reality...so technically he's not my Godfather.." and then...it would degenrate into mindless violence on Piotr's part, Kitty'd probably faint...and well...that's just the introductions...that's not me explaining my relationship with the guy who looks remarkably like my Godfather, only green."
Victoria looked at Hank and smiled rather sheepishly. The seven degrees of separation that involved the mind boggling aspects of hers and Hank's relationship and the fact that in her reality Hank McCoy was her Godfather was enough to send the most learned mind into a plaid state.
"So yeah, while I'm all for this hero business, I think it's best that I NOT go home for a while...at least until I can get it all figured out."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread