Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter One: The Watch
Victoria watched Dr. Strange leave and crossed her arms over her chest as she eyed the newcomers up. Not that she was forming any biased opinions or the like, but she had been in this situation too many times before and it was always a good idea to measure your first impressions.
Stepping away from where the group had gathered, she closed her eyes for a few moments and willed away the hissing voice of the Phoenix that had appeared in her head as they left the Watcher.
The Phoenix was a cosmic entity, and they were in space, so it's voice was louder here than it ever had been back on earth.
Closing her eyes for a moment, she rubbed them with her fingertips before she opened them and turned back towards everyone again.
"I hear you in there, now please be silent so I can get a good idea of what's going on." she growled mentally at the Phoenix before speaking up.
"Paige, you still don't have that whisky bottle by any chance do you?" Victoria grinned softly and looked over at Husk. "I shouldn't have even asked, you probably finished the whole thing off yourself." again, she smiled before turning to introduce herself to the new people.
"Greetings, Salutations and all that happy Jazz... My name's Victoria, I hate my codename and only use it to scare people so if you want to be scared, call me Sinistra, otherwise, call me Toria and we'll get along great...that is...we'll get along even better." the small red diamond tattoo on her forehead began to glow just slightly at the mention of her code name and she felt it. Reaching up, she rubbed it just slightly before rolling her eyes.
"Makes me glad I got rid of the cloak." she muttered before clearing her throat and looking at Hank. "And the shag rug here is Dr. Henry McCoy, known as The Beast...and trust me, he is one." she snickered, putting her hand to her mouth before she motioned towards Tessa and Paige.
"The knock out beauty with the body that would make a man weep..well, that's Husk... and the lady next to her is Sage...and she's not too bad herself." Victoria scratched her head for a moment then held her hand out towards Spider-Man. "And this mysteriously broody one is known as Spider-Man. Now, you know us...or our names...now who the hell are you?" Crossing her arms again, she leaned against the garden wall and waited for an answer.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread