Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter One: The Watch
Victoria gave Tessa another one of those patented "You didn't just think that looks" before replying to her mental barbs.
"Oh yeah, and Hank's just the guy to talk to someone about dating older women." her smirk got even wider as Barry introduced himself.
"Wonderful!" She threw her hands in the air and laughed softly. "Someone else with Father issues too! We'll definately have to compare notes!"

"Look at you...foolish child..." the Phoenix hissed inside Victoria's head.
"Come on already, I've told you, leave me alone for a while." The laughing retort she received at her mental plea was enough to let her know what her answer was to that.
"You know, all I have to do is die...and I'm not adverse to that." Closing her eyes for a moment, she shook off the feeling of a thousand voices inside her head when she caught Hank's thoughts.
"She does look alot like Marie, doesn't she? The others however...interesting. But we've done this before...You know how it always ended." Victoria was rather loath to become overly friendly with the newcomers, history had an evil way of repeating itself and she was just now beginning to get over the loss of Scott and Sam.
"So...this is the moon huh? Well..ain't that just a laugh." she said more to herself than anything. Having never set foot off the earth's surface, this was definately a new experience.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread