Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter One: The Watch
Victoria's response was what Rogue was afraid of. If only she had just a little more control it wouldn't be so bad. Using what little confidence she had, she dropped the cloak and revelaed her full self to this group of strangers. Her left arm was larger, orange and rock like in appearance, her torso and legs were invisible, and her right hand began to start on fire. Without a thought, she just began to get angry.

"Can't y'all just see what I've done! Do you have to judge? I agreed to come along to get away from the stares and the ridicule. I just wanted to find some peace around me, because I sure as hell can't find it within."

She stopped. She was shaking so hard she could hardly stand. Falling to her knees, she buried her face in her hands.

"I didn't choose this. It's not what I do. It was an accident, I never meant for it to happen. If y'all feel the same, I will leave. I just thought that maybe y'all could help me, and maybe I could help you. Maybe I was wrong."

Unable to say much more she stopped. Ignoring everything else around her she began to concentrate. She concentrated on looking normal again mor ethan she had ever concentrated before. She slowly began to feel the powers let go. She was returning to her normal self again, but for how long was the question.

Messages In This Thread