Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter One: The Watch
“See what you’ve done?” Tessa quirked an eyebrow, her tone completely neutral. Truth was that the young genius agreed with what Victoria had said, even if she did sound like Kyle, “Would you like a blow by blow of my past? I could tell you every detail perfectly, I don’t know if you’ve ever met another mutant like me but I remember everything…not just vaguely, but vividly.” Her voice remained neutral and her face remained blank, not showing any emotion at all at this point.
“She is a liability, if she remains in such an unstable state.” Tessa sent telepathically to Victoria, her blue eyes glancing over at her friend briefly, “Occasionally Kyle was right.”

Tessa watched Spiderman with a calculating look, realizing he had truth to what he was telling Rogue, but he was also idealizing it all.
“Not to contradict what you’ve just said, take this bit of advice from somebody who has had to deal with horrific memories; if you can’t get past it by remembering and not dwelling on it, then forget it.” Tessa stated in the same even, non-committal voice she had used previous, “We are not here to play therapist to you, for this team to work as efficiently as possible we need everybody to be at their best. Some of us are more experienced than others, but it won’t help anybody to remain as melancholy as you are, it will bring the rest of the team down.” She paused, letting her words sink in before continuing, “Many of us also do not need another casualty in our memory, and if you let yourself become the weak link of this team, without a doubt you could become the next casualty.”
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread