Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter One: The Watch
"So, is that what I am then, a mutant?" Norrin mulled over the idea in his head for a while. Maybe THAT is why he looked different than everyone else he had ever encountered. That was also a step in the right direction for figuring out what the flat silver plank that followed him around everywhere he went like a lost puppy. "Do all mutants look different? I only ask because I've never encountered anyone that looked anything like you or I. Is that the only thing that makes someone a mutant, the way they look? Or is there something more?" Norrin didn't mean to be bothersome with his cadre of questions, but it was refreshing to have people who were talking to him instead of running away or attacking him. It was also nice to learn that he had a name. All the people who were ever nice enough to talk to him just called him chrome-dome. He was pretty sure that it was not his proper name. Maybe with this group of complete strangers, I can FINALLY learn more about myself and discover who I really am.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread