Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter One: The Watch
"I'm afraid I can't ask too many more questions, for now. Dr. Strange has asked me to not be too inquisitive for the sake of myself and the rest of you. There is apparently something about me that I think frightens him a little. Perhaps it was the same feeling the other people of Earth were feeling right before I got transported here. Thank you for being so friendly and helpful, Hank. If there is anything I can ever do for you in the future, I will gladly repay your kindness." Norrin turned his attention to the pale young woman at Beast's side, and sensed in her a terrible and destructive power. His eyes were turning blacker than the darkest night, and little pools of light were showing in them at random intervals. Unbeknowst to Norrin, his Cosmic Awareness was subconciously kicking in and scanning Victoria. He could sense the Phoenix force inside her, and could feel the internal struggle that she had just taken place in. He placed his hand on her shoulder and a soft glow began to emit from his palm. Startled, he jumped backward a few feet and tripped over his surfboard. Landing square on his backside, he apologized to Victoria, and frantically asked is she was allright. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what just happened. I reached out to you because I could feel you were hurting inside, and I wanted to console you. Are you allright?"
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread