Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter One: The Watch
"Oh I don't know Rogue, Pizza and Harry Potter can be alot a like. Both equally delicious in their own cheesy way." Victoria smirked a little, snickering to herself more than anything as she looked ahead to see what big green and adorable was up to.
"You, yeah you." she leaned forward enough to give Barry a bit of a tap on the shoulder. "You're entirely too quiet."
"And I think you have plenty to say." she said telepathically to him. Victoria didn't intrude on this own thoughts, just sent him a little love note so to speak.
She kept an eye on everyone as they walked along the path. Really just to see how everyone was handling the surrealist painting they seemed to be walking through.
She felt, strange. Victoria couldn't really explain it herself. More like since Dr. Strange had subdued the Phoenix, she was free to let herself go for a bit. Just to have a little fun. No dire life altering consquences to that. And she was even starting to think that maybe she and Hank would go to her reality and meet the parents, Peter....Wade.....
"Wade..." she smiled for a moment and reached at her side and instantly she was alarmed.
"My sword! Holy schnikeys!" she turned and looked back down the path.
"Not that I minded leaving the cloak behind! But my sword!" she looked so distressed that it was odd to think someone was having this sort of reaction over a weapon, unless there was extreme sentimental value to it.
Instantly, her playful mood was gone. Her brown eyes watched the path before them, for the most part her long white hair obscuring her face from those curious about why she had went from one extreme to the next.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread