Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Strange's WITCHES
Bah. You're just now getting ish #1 and I've already read Issue numbah 3!!

Behold my love of scantily clad women throwing magic bolts at stuff for no good reason!!

Or don't....whatever.

Anyway....as with Issues number two and three.....aww crud. I'm not even sure I can discuss them here as it might contain spoilers. But wait! We have tags for that!

[spoiler]Issue # 2

What can I say here? Ok, first of all, I really enjoyed some of the character interaction between Strange's little trio, especially the conversation between Jen Kale and Satana and their personal "preferences". Also, the story was expanded upon a bit giving it a bit more weight and depth, and once again, Satana has provided one of the best lines I've read in a comic in a while.
~~~~~~~~~~

Issue # 3

Nice twist at the end! Very nice indeed. But alas, I'm geting ahead of myself. More great Jen Satana moments, but this time they even include Topaz. Sweet. Strange finds out that there's more than one big bad force out to get him and claim the Book (which is in part the focus of the series), and seems to be...growing weaker? And then Kale makes a hard choice, a person I wrote off as a minor character returns in a surprisingly big way, and I find myself actually caring what happens next in the story more than what's going to come out of Satana's mouth in the next panel.

Wiggy.[/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread