Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avengers: Disassembled
I had this huge post written and it disappeared.

Having just finished reading the entire Disassembled "book"... I feel compelled to rant.

[spoiler]What the hell is BMB thinking? Is he? I'm inclided to agree with an article I read over at ain't it cool news about this run and finale of Avengers. Bendis pisses all over years and years of Avengers History.
HELLO...Wonder Man reminsicing about Wanda and Vision's wedding? HE WASN'T ALIVE!
Dr. Strange's statement "there is no such thing as Chaos Magic" is another crap pile Bendis didn't bother researching. Strange has USED Chaos Magic before. Why now all of a sudden would there be "no such thing?"
I'm angry...I've very angry. Why in the hell would Jarvis reminsce about what he was?? "Oh yeah, those were great times, I enjoy being tortured!" :roll:
And this whole "New Avengers" .... what...isn't Spider-Man and Wolverine in EVERY book Marvel publishes now? Is it cardinal law you can't write a book without Wolverine being featured? I'm sick...very sick...of it all.
The biggest cop out was Quicksilver. He's shown on a page in one of the earlier issues, but when he shows up in the finale, he was off at a cabin...reading a book. When someone asks about it.."oh, must have been that tricky Wanda." :roll: Yeah, whatever.
BMB, find another book to piss all over the history of. I would equate this with Grant Morrisons run on X-Men, but you know what... Eventually I'll forgive Morrison... BMB is out in the cold!
The whole story is so riddled full of holes its scary.
So now what....Hawkeye's Dead.... Thor's Dead....Wanda is effectively "Dead"...what now?
Now we get some ultimatized horsecrap with Wolverine.

That's it, I thought I was pissed off at George Lucas after Star Wars Episode II....it doesn't even compare to this.
[/spoiler]
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread