Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avengers: Disassembled
May I be the first to welcome Rhapsody's Scream. Nice to have you to the site. Also good to see new members posting and not being afraid of having their voices heard. I am going to be pelted with many objects both large and small for this, but I'll say it anyway. I am going to wait this out, and hope that Bendis can redeem himself. Do I agree with everything he's done? HELL NO. He's killed off and/or has ruined most of the things that I love about the Avengers! I do realize the holes in his story as Chanty spelled out for all of us. I'm dissapointed in Bendis for allowing his story to be so riddled with such holes. I believe he tried to do this story on too grand a scale and got carried away by the events he set in motion. I do believe Bendis to be a quality writer, though and I have spoken to the man in person about this exact subject. He insists that things will start to all come together eventually and that this is just the beginning. I also agree about the Wolverine issue that was brought up by Rhapsody's Scream. I am a HUGE Wolverine hater, and think that the character is so overhyped that it's ridiculous. We don't need him in this book. He has NO PLACE HERE! I am going to see what Bendis has in store for us, and hope that he doesn't dissapoint more than he already has. After all, I DO get Luke Cage! Sometimes, as I have found out on more than one occasion, you have to take the good with the bad!
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread