Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avengers: Disassembled
Actually, I don't hate the Chaos story either, I do think it could have been handled better, but if it hadn't brought the end of the Avengers as we know it, I might even have loved it, It's not really in continuity... but then again, there aren't much comics who are in continuity...

As far as Wolverine is concerned, I'm 100% certain that it's a money plot to bring out Avengers in the spotlight so they sell more. Why? Because an Avengers movie is unlikely, and that Wolvie and Spidey each have movie popularity that can help boost the sales of Avengers, which we all know, isn't Marvel's best-seller... although it is a classic and it had a pretty regular fanbase.

I don't think Spidey as an Avengers will change his status that much... after all, since when does the effect of the events of one comic book has any effect on any other book? For example, Wanda is now in Genosha with Magneto and Xavier, yet will she ever appear in Excalibur? I doubt it... (although I'd like it) Chances are, Spidey being an Avenger won't even be approached in all his other titles...

I know it sounds pessimistic, but it's realistic...

btw, thanks for the warm welcome! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread