Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
"Personally, I think the best Idea would be to lay low for now. We have no idea what we're dealing with in this reality. If it's anything like my reality, we might get attacked when we become visible to the public." Then again, if we stay here, we might imperil ourselves as well. It seems like a pretty public place, and I'm sure the people wouldn't take kindly to a large green creature, a silver man, and a girl who might become orange rock at any minute. We don't exactly blend. "If we do decide to move on, we should do our best to stay away from anywhere that has large groups of people. It might be harder for Ms. Victoria to mask our appearances from a larger group. Not to mention Dr. Strange said something about this Earth's dwindling supply of heroes. Maybe there is some kind of large threat or evil that has been unleashed on this Earth. I apologize for my lack of experience, but I'll try to help out in any way that I can. Whatever decision we make though, should be made as a team. I hope that sounded hero like. I really don't have any idea what's going on or what I'm doing. I'm really just making it up as I go along. Hope nobody notices and they all just go along with it. What good am I to this team anyway? They all know what they're capable of. All I can do is make my hands glow! WHOOPTY CRAP! "Stand back evil villain, or I'll...I'll...MAKE MY HANDS GLOW AT YOU! That's right. Evil beware! I also see my friend the amazing silver board has made it to this reality. Maybe I could use that to somehow strike fear into the hearts of tyranny. It seems to be loyal. Maybe I can give it commands like sit, beg, roll over, and fetch. With the last thought Norrin had, his board proceeded to do barrel rolls and then sped away as Norrin imagined throwing an invisible stick for it to fetch. Shortly after it came back to him and rested floating next to his ankles where it had just been previously. The Surfer gasped and his jaw went slack as he watched the board spring to life. He had no idea what just happened or HOW it happened.Did I do that?
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread