Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
I can't believe it. This thing might actually have a purpose to me! Deep down, I knew that there had to be some connection between this board and me. I'm still not sure what happened, but I'm more than a little relieved that it has a significance to it. Maybe it was something I said that made it spring to life. Or, perhaps it has a mind of it's own, and travels it's own path. Whatever the case, I think I should name it. People name there pets, so I think I'll name mine. Let's see...I think I'll call it SPARKY! Yeah, that's it. I just hope that I don't have to clean up after it. Norrin mused at the thought of his newfound companion. A smile crossed his reflective face, and a small tear welled up in his eye. He had felt so introverted and alone, but now it seems there is at least something there to comfort him. Even if it is a companion that cannot speak back to him. He gathered himself and wiped the solitary tear from his eye just in time to see the young speed demon jet away from the group. That young one has a one track mind. He's probably going to get himself into trouble, and one of us is going to have to bail him out of it. "Come on, Sparky, let's go. So, Victoria, what am I going to look like to the rest of the world?"
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread