Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
"What about me, though? I don't exactly fit the everyday description of a...normal person. Without Victoria's mental projections, I stand out like a beacon." Norrin was for the idea of moving along, and trying to locate this Earth's Sorcerer Supreme, but at the same time was apprehensive about assuming that said Sorcerer Supreme was Stephen Strange. Like Rogue had said, he is not necessarily the Sorceror Supreme in every reality. They could be headed for a dead end by assuming that Greenwich Villiage was there destination. Though apprehensive, we should continue on our quest. We will achieve nothing by standing around and waiting for something to happen. Hopefully, Barry hasn't gotten himself into more trouble than Spider and Victoria can get him out of, and with any luck, there might be some clues in this reality that might jar my memory of my origins. "Point me in the direction that we're headed, guys. We should get going before too much longer. Come on, Sparky, let's get moving."
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread