Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Victoria watched with a silent smile as Hank and Spider-Man left.
As they disappeared from sight, she only turned and looked at everyone with a somewhat cold look before climbing the steps to the house and going inside.
"They have to learn Tessa...yeah, it was harsh, but...ok.." she paused her line of thinking for a moment to include Paige in on it as well.
"Look guys, sorry if I've been a real..well, it's like this...doesn't it piss either of you off that the past year or few months, in Paige's case, of your life have been nothing but a lie? And everything you've done, every decision you've made has been based upon that lie?" She looked over her shoulder again to see if everyone was following. But once again her attention was drawn to what lie before them.
"Maybe it's just me, but if I had known I was going to get to go home, and maybe if Scott and Sam had known it, things wouldn't have turned out the way they did. Hell, even Kyle might not have turned out the way he did. My point is, I've begun to doubt everything now, and I can't let it show. Every decision I've made...and to be honest...I don't know if I've made the right ones or not."
It wasn't that Victoria didn't want to voice her thoughts aloud, it was just that she didn't feel comfortable voicing them to the new members of the team or letting them into her private circle yet.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread