Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
“ I made the decisions I thought were appropriate with the information I had, yes it pisses me off to know I was lied to, but I can’t change that now.” Tessa responded mentally, following Victoria up the stairs, “ I know the truth now, that’s good enough for me, if I settled my mind on every situation like this I would never move on.” The dark-haired mutant hoped that Victoria would understand, “Yes, a part of my life was taken away from me, but it’s not the first time I’ve been lied to and it won’t be the last, I just have to pick up the slack and be more careful about who I trust.” She glanced behind her at the street, and then at Barry.
“The silver guy as you so eloquently called him is standing right where you’re looking.” Tessa informed him breezily, “Now come along before you get yourself in trouble again, I realize you may still be crestfallen about the magazine, but we need you to move.” She had a neutral expression on her face, as she made sure that readout was working and that there was an audio channel open for Hank to communicate through if need be.

“Not negatives vibes per say, more of an uneasy feeling; but you’ll learn quickly that everything deserves to be scrutinized, this building included.” Tessa told Norrin as she moved with the group, “whether it’s comfortable or not. We have enough fire power here, so to speak to keep us safe.” She assured, dark eyes scanning the street one last time.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread