Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Tessa gave Victoria a look, “I’d like to observe him.” She sent telepathically, her frame not moving from near the doorway, her eyes locked on the vampire in red. Tessa was waiting for him to move, waiting for any mannerism that might spark another distant thought. She knew there was a familiarity to this being, not because he was a hero in her reality, but in the back of her mind that voice sounded so familiar, but she couldn’t place the voice to a face in her mind.
“I’m a big girl ‘Toria, I promise I won’t be long.” Tessa continued, “But there’s something eating at the back of my mind that needs to be resolved.” She had projected so only the other telepath could hear, she knew Hank would by default but she didn’t want to give anybody else any ideas, contrary to appearances she knew what danger was, she had grown up in a war zone. If she felt she was in immediate harm that she could not get herself out of, she would follow the team, but at this point in time she didn’t feel like she was in danger.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread