Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Victoria dropped to the ground and stood there for a moment before looking at Barry.
"I should kill you myself." she said softly as she stormed out the door. She turned at the top of the staircase and glared at them all.
Her mind began to shut down everything around her, the thoughts quit bombarding her and she rather liked it that way for the time being. Her intense anger at the entire situation, at everything that had happened recently, began to bubble forward.
"It shouldn't have taken a genetic scientist to figure out that we had him OUTNUMBERED! Ever seen a dog when it gets cornered? Well, you have now. And because of that, we still have ZERO information." She shouted, and it was easy to see the anger in her face.
Though the Phoenix was silent in Victoria's mind, it was enjoying her rage and watching it play out.
"Some of you need to learn what a team is and how to work with it. I don't want to rush in and play "Hero" all the time and I try not to. I was hoping to dig into his mind and get some answers. ANSWERS which may I remind you, WE STILL DON'T HAVE!"
Her anger was so visable that only Tessa, Hank and Spider-Man saw the eerie pink glow that began to eminate from her hands before she turned with a fury rarely ever seen by any and made her way down the stairs.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread