Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Centering her energy, Rogue quickly doused her flames and appeared normal again without any signs that anything had happened. Listening to everyone talk had only made her anger at Victoria's out burst all the more stronger. Without too much thought Rogue began to voice her opinion. She walked out of the room and into the hallway.

"First of all I just want to say that you did not have to take this on yourself, you chose to," Rogue said looking at Victoria before she went downstairs. Looking at the rest of the group, she continued. "Secondly, place blame where it needs to be placed. Barry may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he is the one who screwed up. Lastly, yes some of us are rookies and don't know what we're doing, but it would help to have a game plan going into situations like this. It wiould also help to have some advice from you veterans. I agree that we need to start acting like a team, but we all need to get our sh*t together. Wee need to trust each other and utilize each others skills. We came into this like a bunch of stragers being thrown to the wolves."

Getting that out of her system, she turned to Tessa. "I agree with the idea that we all need to go off in groups. I would suggest a round number of 3 with at least one veteran and at least one rookie. This way we aren't being disected by the group, but we can feel free to ask questions and get to know a bit more about our teammates. I know it doesn't seem like I'm one to speak. but for the first time I fell like I am being accepted, and I don't want to see this team fall apart."

Taking a deep breath, Rogue waited for the wrath she felt she was about to take.

Messages In This Thread